Working like a dog!
Ya we know…..we haven’t posted in quite some time. Bad dog!! Well, with good reason, we’ve been working like dogs the past months and we think the results may help us get out of the proverbial dog house.
During the past 6 months, we designed, built and launched 5 websites for Paladin Security, 4 of which are intranets sites the support over 11,000 employees they working for these companies:
We also did a complete re-design and build of the Concord Parking website to bring it in-line with the Paladin Brand. We’ve also been busy adding many new features and functionality to many of the Paladin websites, while also helping them with their migration to Microsoft Azure. Our knowledge just doesn’t start and end with beautiful brands and effective websites, we’re also deep in knowledge of network solutions and website hosting support and solutions.
Beyond the work we’ve been doing for The Paladin Group of Companies, we’ve also had the time to:
- Continually support and build out new website features and functionalities for our good friends and long-time clients at Craft Floor.
Craft Floor continues to kill it in the marketplace, and their website is the envy of the industry. We’re so proud of our branding and website work with Craft and Urban Wood Floor, but we’re even more proud of the team at Craft and Urban Wood Floor for their continued enthusiasm and true brand stewardship, they really know how to leverage a great name, brand and business model.
- Re-brand and build a new website for Divorce Simplified.
- Re-brand and design a new website for Raicor.
- Brand and design and build a website for BC Custom Cutting, a new BC company.
- Design a new logo for one of our very first and loyal clients, as they work to open a new clothing store, The StandOut in Victoria, BC.
- Design and build a website for Z11. (launching April 2022)
- Continually support the good folks at Griff Building Supplies for the design and implementation of many of their internal and external business templates, and sales and marketing material, including invoices, pick-tickets, business cards and email signatures.
- Work with VACFSS for ongoing website support and maintenance as well as the additional of new website features and functionalities.
- Support for the ongoing addition of new users as well as monthly maintenance for the ISGyP.ca website.
- Ongoing support and new website features and functionalities for Resident Doctors of BC.
- Brand re-fresh and a new website (launching summer 2022) for Verus Financial.
- Digital strategy for Phase 2 website features and functionalities for Garibaldi Glass. Phase 1 of the website launched September 2020.
- Ongoing monthly website support and maintenance for the ST’AT’IMC website.