What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect information from visitors to our site.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, fill-out our general Contact form or our Request a Quote form on our site in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your request for information on our services.
- To send periodic Newsletter emails regarding our services or industry related information and news.
- To follow up with you after correspondence, ie: emails or phone inquiries.
- We do not, and will not sell any of your information to any third-party providers. We believe that this is crucial in maintaining trust and providing you with the best possible experience.
How do we protect your information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information for as long as is necessary to complete the purpose for which it was gathered, or for as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation – CASL Act
The CASL Legislation sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. When you fill out one of the forms on our website or elect to join our newsletter we may collect your email address to send you information, respond to your inquiry and/or other requests or questions. To be in accordance with CASL, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Clearly identify ourselves with our address and telephone number.
- Provide you with an Unsubscribe mechanism.
- Provide truth in advertising. Our message will not be false or misleading in any way.
If at anytime, you want to Unsubscribe to our newsletter, you may do so by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of our Newsletter.
Straydog utilizes the following API’s on our site, all of which are GDPR Compliant
Under the rules and regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR, we have taken the necessary steps to be compliant with the regulation by:
- By using a SSL certificate on our site.
- Ensuring that all of the API’s on our site are also compliant
Straydog Design Inc.
1265 Rockcress Drive