Straydog launches it’s new website
Straydog is excited to announce the launch of our new website. After a long and successful run with our previous website, it was clearly time for an overhaul. Times change and business changes, but nothing changes faster these days than technology.
Over the past 6 months, we have been painstakingly involved in an internal review of our business and our website. We conducted a thorough website analysis and SEO audit of the old site and identified a series of goals and objectives for the new site based on these findings.
Critical to our ongoing success is that:
- People can find us online
- We deliver great content to aid in that search
- Users easily find what they’re looking for on the site, and
- We can successfully turn those visitors into new business.
These 4 components are what we call the “Purchase Funnel Components”:
- Awareness: aware of our brand, with or without the desire to purchase
This can be achieved through great content, keyword strategy, online marketing, SEO strategies and tactics and other digital and non-digital marketing efforts)
- Interest: The potential customer has decided that they need or want a service that we can provide
(The customer likes what they see and read on our site..the content is valuable, engaging and encourages further interest and action).
- Decision: Deciding that we can provide the service they need/want
(The interest turns into action as the customer decides that our offering is best suited to their needs)
- Purchase: Final decision
(We provide ample opportunities on the site for the customer to get in contact with us, ie: Call-to-Action buttons, Requests for quote forms, and General inquiry forms).
As part of any effective website re-launch we:
- Reviewed all of the old sites content and updated, deleted or added new content based on our new and updated business objectives.
- Re-designed page layouts and functionality to support the updated copy.
- Updated our sitemap and the navigation to improve the user experience while also supporting our new and updated objectives.
- Added keywords, revised meta and page tags, added new design elements and Call-to-Action buttons.
- Designed the site to be full-width, further enhancing he user experience and visual appeal.
- Improved the site speed,.Developed a Page Rank Zero strategy,.Developed an internal linking strategy.
- Reviewed and updated our hosting package to properly support the new site.
It’s been a great experience building and launching our new site, so if you’re interested in your own website re-design, give us a call at 604.913.7936 or send us a note, we’d be happy to provide you with an estimate.