We work with eligible clients to help them obtain provincial and federal grants to grow and expand their businesses. These grants can be used to support a variety of our services, including:
- Website design, and development that helps your business grow and expand into new markets,
- E-Commerce and other enhancements to your website,
- Website maintenance and training for your staff,
- Search engine optimization for business and market growth,
- Online marketing, including Social Media and Paid advertising,
- The design and development and then training for your staff to use a variety of enterprise software that helps your business improve, grow and hire more employees.
BC Employee Training Grant Program
The Province of British Columbia provides the Employee Training Grant Program (ETG) that supports skills training to address provincial labour market needs.
The goal of the ETG is to help British Columbians access the skills training needed to adapt to the changing requirements of jobs and the labour market while encouraging employer involvement in the training of their employees.
Employers are eligible to receive up to $300,000 per fiscal year (April 1 – March 31) for eligible programs. Contact us to see if we can help you obtain funding as part of the ETG.
Can Export Grants for International Business
Your business may also be eligible for Project Funding through the Canadian Government’s Can Export program for doing international business. This program provides funding up to $75,000 to help Canadian small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) break into new international markets.
This funding can be used to support a wide variety of our services, including:
- Search Engine Optimization,
- Online paid marketing,
- Social media marketing,
- Design and build of a new website for reaching new international markets,
- The costs associated with attending international Trade shows, including the design of trade show booths, sales and marketing collateral and associated travel costs,
- Adaptation and translation for marketing tools and collateral,
- Market research.
To be eligible for the CanExport funding, your company must currently be doing between $100,000 – $100,000,000 in annual revenue in Canada during the last 12 months.