We work with eligible clients to help them obtain provincial and federal grants to grow and expand their businesses. These grants can be used to support a variety of our services, including:
- Website design, and development that helps your business grow and expand into new markets,
- E-Commerce and other enhancements to your website,
- Website maintenance and training for your staff,
- Search engine optimization for business and market growth,
- Online marketing, including Social Media and Paid advertising,
- The design and development and then training for your staff to use a variety of enterprise software that helps your business improve, grow and hire more employees.
The Canadian Digital Adoption Program
The Canadian Digital Adoption Program (CDAP) is offering $4 billion in total funding to help small to medium sized businesses transform their Business technology and thrive in the digital world.
Through CDAP, you can transform your business potential by accessing up to $15,000 in government funding to receive a strategic Digital Adoption Plan built specifically to suit your business objectives and digital needs.
Is your business eligible?
If your business checks all these items, you are an eligible applicant:
- For Profit or Privately owned business,
- Minimum of $500,000 in annual sales in one of the previous 3 tax years,
- 1 – 499 full-time employees,
- Incorporated federally or provincially, or a Canadian resident sole proprietor.
What you’ll gain?
Leverage the CDAP program to introduce digital solutions that will:
- Make your business run more efficiently.
- Prepare your business to scale
- Prepare your business for succession or sale.
Your custom Digital Adoption Plan will be tailored for your specific business. We will review your digital business practices and identify opportunities for improvement.
1. CDAP Orientation
Schedule a CDAP Info Session – Contact us today to schedule a CDAP information session. We will work with our Digital Advisors consultants to review the CDAP process and how to apply for funding.
Meet your Digital Advisor – We will connect you with our Digital Advisor to kick off the project and guide you through the process.
Apply for the Grant – Apply for the CDAP grant here. If you need guidance through the application process, please let your Digital Advisor know.
2. Build your Digital Adoption Plan
Digital Assessment – We conduct a digital assessment to review the digital maturity of your organization and create a roadmap proposing digital solutions to incorporate into the plan.
Develop Strategy – We will meet with you to learn about your business, review your current technology, and determine your digital needs. From there we will create a Digital Adoption Plan with recommendations and solutions for your business’s digital transformation.
Submit Plan for Grant funding – After the plan is submitted and approved by the federal government, you will receive your grant funding.
3. Implement digital solutions
Apply for BDC loan – After submitting your plan, you will be eligible to apply for a loan up to $100,000 at 0% interest for five years through the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) to implement the solution(s) from your Digital Adoption Plan.
Digital Transformation – Project Examples
Improve or create your Digital Marketing systems to boost reach and engage a wider audience, build brand awareness, generate leads, and drive conversations, increasing online visibility, customer base, and revenue.
Customer Relationship Management:
Implement a customer relationship management (CRM) software system to centralize and improve customer interactions and data to increase sales and customer satisfaction while streamlining sales processes.
Standard Operating Procedures:
Create digital standard operating procedures (SOPs) establishing clear, repeatable processes and guidelines to improve efficiency, consistency, and accountability, enhancing overall performance and quality.
Implement digital Order Management Systems (OMS) automating and streamlining the order process, improving inventory management, reducing errors, and increasing customer satisfaction, thereby improving operational efficiency and sales.
Introduce automated machinery that improves the efficiency, consistency, safety, and data collection of a manufacturing facility, resulting in higher quality outcomes. By reducing the risk of errors or defects, improving production efficiency, and lowering labor costs, automated machinery can ultimately increase profitability for the manufacturing facility.
Digital Field Data Collection:
Customized mobile apps can streamline the process of collecting information from the field, allowing for real-time communication with the office, reducing mistakes and delays, and improving the accuracy and reliability of the data collected. This can lead to more efficient decision-making and better outcomes for the organization.
OTHER GOVERNMENT FUNDING AVAILABLE:
1. BC Employee Training Grant Program
The Province of British Columbia provides the Employee Training Grant Program (ETG) that supports skills training to address provincial labour market needs.
The goal of the ETG is to help British Columbians access the skills training needed to adapt to the changing requirements of jobs and the labour market while encouraging employer involvement in the training of their employees.
Employers are eligible to receive up to $300,000 per fiscal year (April 1 – March 31) for eligible programs. Contact us to see if we can help you obtain funding as part of the ETG.
Funding of up to 80% of the cost of training up to $10,000 per employee, with a maximum annual amount per employer of $300,000.
- Strategic Brand Management and marketing services and training
- Basics of developing Strengths/Weaknesses/Opportunities/Threats (SWOT) assessments
- Brand & Product launches and training for effective and ongoing brand management best practice,
- Development of sales and marketing initiatives, brand positioning and communication strategy for domestic and international markets
- Social Media Marketing training and content creation,
- SEO training, paid advertising, keyword trends for SEO
- Training for the development and use of external sales and marketing material and templates within adobe software, Word and powerpoint
2. Can Export Grants for International Business
Your business may also be eligible for Project Funding through the Canadian Government’s Can Export program for doing international business. This program provides funding up to $75,000 to help Canadian small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) break into new international markets.
This funding can be used to support a wide variety of our services, including:
- Search Engine Optimization,
- Online paid marketing,
- Social media marketing,
- Design and build of a new website for reaching new international markets,
- The costs associated with attending international Trade shows, including the design of trade show booths, sales and marketing collateral and associated travel costs,
- Adaptation and translation for marketing tools and collateral,
- Market research.
To be eligible for the CanExport funding, your company must currently be doing between $100,000 – $100,000,000 in annual revenue in Canada during the last 12 months.
3. BC Manufacturing Jobs Grant
Access funds to help modernize, innovate, and grow by providing funding for capital projects: A 20% grant towards Capital equipment. Min. project expense of $500,000 over 3-years expenditure. Funding to invest in new or renovated manufacturing infrastructure, technology, equipment, and processes,
For the technological advancement, advancement of knowledge for its own sake or for a practical purpose or engineering, design: Could be applied for research into capital expenditure, product development, market research. Labour can be covered up to 69% of eligible salaries including overhead costs, up to 36% of contractor costs, and up to 45% of material costs.
Youth Employment Plan: Receive up to $30,000 per Graduate in Grant Funding. The IRAP Youth Employment Program (YEP) was designed to assist funding of hiring young Canadian post-secondary graduates. Graduates can be applied to most areas from business development to technical to customer service/administration.
- Funding could go to support the training of new employees in manufacturing, inventory management, warehousing, social media management, sales development
6. Google Ads Grant for Canadian Non-Profits
If you run a non-profit organization in Canada, you may be eligible for up to $10,000 USD every month from Google Ads to spread your word online.
With this kind of monthly budget, the opportunities are wide. With Google Ad Grants, you could attract more volunteers, or donations, promote events or share exciting news.
Our SEO experts at Straydog are experts at submitting Google Ads Grant applications for Canadian non-profits. We can:
- Help you qualify for the Google Ads Grant,
- Set-up your Google for Non-Profit account, and submit your eligibility form and activate your account,
- Strategize, plan and set-up Google Ads campaigns that meet the program criteria,
- Help you stay compliant with the program requirements while maintaining a well optimized Google Ads campaign.
Get started today and stay ahead of the pack. Request a Custom Quote.
By working with our specialized Business Consultants to receive funding on these programs, and you won’t pay any anything. Our fees are paid out of the funding you’ll receive.