Internal Brand Launch Program
Corporate Branding takes significant time and energy. Our clients breathe a sigh of relief when the branding process is completed, but despite the temptation to relax, the end of the branding process is only beginning. It’s not a destination; it’s a starting point.
When launching a brand, we encourage clients to partner with us in doing an internal brand launch and knowledge transfer. This means educating your staff about the new brand, answering specific questions they have and encouraging them to share in a cohesive brand launch.
Internal brand rollout is knowledge transfer of specific strategic processes that align and empower employees to deliver the appropriate customer experience in a consistent manner.
At the core of every strong brand is an organization that is engaged and passionate about the way it makes a difference for its customers.
The power of a brand diminishes if your staff don’t understand and believe in the brand. If they understand the brand, they will know what to say and what rules to follow. If they believe in the brand, they will know how to act and they’ll be motivated to make the brand what it should be.
Belief and brand buy-in is a powerful asset in all stages of the branding process and having buy-in makes the brand rollout much easier. Successful internal brand building requires an organization to define and clearly communicate its authentic and distinctive qualities
Brand Buy In Means
- Living the corporate values.
- Leveraging the corporate brand strategy to reinforce brand requirements internally and reach out to potential customers externally.
- Activities, processes and communications that are empowering.
- Employees can create and demonstrate consistent brand experience at all touch points.
Internal Brand Launch Tools
- Brand Standards Manual (Make sure all staff have a copy)
- Employee newsletters
- Regular town hall meetings
- Weekly messages from president
- Walk-the-talk ( Brand Standards, Brand Messaging etc. )
- Explanation of brand attributes
- Brand Education & Toolkit via corporate website